Saturday 24 August 2013

Maybelline babylips

A few days ago I picked up one of these.  I've seen lots of people talking about them on twitter, and have seen them in lots of American YouTube videos, so I couldn't resist to pick one up and see what all the fuss is about.

Maybelline Babylips in Mint Fresh £2.99

They're also available in Peach Kiss, Cherry Me, Hydrate, Pink Punch & Intense Care

I really like the packaging, they all look so cute and fun - they really remind me of the old Louis Vuitton designs!

I picked this one for two reasons, firstly I know mint can work as a bit of a lip plumper, so that's why I thought I'd try Mint Fresh, also because I don't like to wear colour on my lips, it's very rare I wear a lipstick!  Plus it's always good to have some minty freshness :)

I really like this, it's earned it's place in my bag as a go to lip balm, the taste, scent and feel is great, there's nothing about it I don't like.  Even the price is decent.  Yeah you could pick up cheaper ones, but they wouldn't be as a cute :)

Have you tried any of these yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment