Saturday 10 August 2013

Five favs - August

Hello and welcome to my very first blog post, how exciting!  I've been thinking about creating a blog for a long time and finally decided to take the plunge.  I'm completely open to feedback so please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong or if there are ways I can improve :)  Anyway, on with the five favs!

1. Bourjois healthy mix serum in 51, 2. M&S Limited lip balm in mango, 3. Rimmel Scandal eyes cream eye shadow in Rich Russet, 4. Dainty Doll blusher in 002, 5. MUA Undressed palette.

These five products have spent significant time on my face recently.  The foundation is so lovely, it smells nice, lasts well and you don't need a lot of it to get good coverage.  The lip balm both smells and tastes lovely, and I think it was only £4.  The Rimmel Scandal eyes cream eye shadow is amazing, perfect under the MUA Undressed palette, which is such a bargain at £4, yeah it's not quite as good as the Urban Decay naked palette, but it's just a fraction of the price.  The Scandal Eyes cream shadow dries really quickly too and blends really well.

If I could only use 5 products for the rest of the month, these would be what I'd pick, although, I really would miss having mascara and eyeliner too!  Maybe next month I should do a Seven Favs?

Thanks for reading <3





2 comments:

  1. I love my bourjois healthy mix foundation! Good luck on your blogging journey x

    amy
    amytownson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy :) It's such a lovely foundation isn't it :)

      Epilonia xo

      Delete